Job Title: Registered Nurse
Specialities: Registered General Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses
Starting Salary: Circa £29,629 + Comprehensive Benefits
Hours: Full-Time, Permanent, working on a 2-week rolling rota (day or night shifts available)
sjb medical are offering an exciting opportunity to undertake the role of Registered Nurse in a leading independent provider of specialist care and rehabilitation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an award winning, purpose built care centre.
Among other duties, key responsibilities as Registered General Nurse include:
- Providing leadership in all aspects of nursing care
- Being a fully active member of the nursing team, taking a proactive approach to developing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual care plans
- Providing ongoing observation, support and assessment of residents’ physical and physiological needs
- Directly supervising junior staff, ensuring professional lines of accountability and priorities are met and all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
You will receive a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Regular, paid for training opportunities and monthly mentored sessions to ensure continuous professional development
- Recognition and reward with an annual company award ceremony
- Free parking and subsidised meals
- Personal accident and illness insurance
- Annual leave starting at 28 days
- Childcare vouchers are available for staff with children
To be considered for this position you should meet the following criteria
- Full registration with the NMC as an RGN or RMN with at least 2 years’ post-registration experience (1 year UK experience required)
- Looking to enhance and develop your skills within a new specialism
- Experience caring for people with Huntington’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, spinal cord injuries or Dementia is advantageous
- Excellent relationship building communication skills (verbal and written)
- A clean, UK driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a large and successful organisation. If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, please contact sjb medical on 020 7832 1980 to speak with an experienced recruitment consultant, or simply click apply.