Domiciliary Care company based in West Berkshire - Theale is looking for the right person to complement our admin team. This position requires somebody reliable and punctuate with combination of skills in finance, payroll, advanced use of PC and logistics. Below is the current job description. Do not hesitate to contact us for more details. Salary of up to 30k per year for the right candidate.
• To coordinate the delivery of care services - liaising with Service Users (Clients), family members, Social Services, health care services and Carers to coordinate Packages of Care (POC).
• Liaise with Management, Clients and Social Services to coordinate and maintain POC rounds in Careplanner.
• Liaise with Management and Carers to coordinate and maintain staff rotas.
• Create new and maintain/update existing Client Care Plans and data on Careplanner system.
• Participate in the “On Call” procedure.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties required to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of care services.
• Generate and verify carer timesheets from Careplanner.
• Maintain staff loan information ensuring correct deductions for the pay period.
• Ensure rent payments for Staff in Company Houses are paid by standing order.
• Manage and maintain mileage information of carers in preparation for payroll.
• Collate the above information ready to send to outsource payroll company every pay period.
• Source and order consumables for the Company Operation.
• Support Management and Care staff with office administration.
• Good organisational skills.
• Must be computer literate (Outlook, Word and Excel).
• Good communication skills both verbal and written.
• Able to work as a team or on own initiative.
• Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.